If you looking for kitchen colors slate appliances then you are in righ place. We searched in many merchants, compare product prices also product reviews to help you before decide to buy product. Please read carefully following informations
Best kitchen colors slate appliances Roundup
Here are just some of the best selling kitchen colors slate appliances, with customer review ratings included, to guide you on quality and popularity of each item.
|Top Products||Brand Name & Model||Check Price|
|Epicurean Gourmet Series Cutting Board, 14.5-Inch by 11.25-Inch, Natural/Slate by Epicurean||Check Price >|
1. kitchen colors slate appliances Review – Epicurean Gourmet Series Cutting Board, 14.5-Inch by 11.25-Inch, Natural/Slate
kitchen colors slate appliances REVIEW – IMAGE SOURCE AMAZON
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Natural wood fiber based cutting surface trees are harvested from managed forests. Made in the USA
- Surfaces are dishwasher safe or are easily cleaned with soap and water. National Safety Foundation (NSF) approved. Knife Friendly. Maintenance free, no need to oil or bleach. Material developes a richer color over time.
- Preferred material for food preparation by chefs and commercial kitchens for over 40 years. Temperature resisitant to up to 350 degrees. Use as a trivet without leaving browned rings from pots and pans.
- Enginered space for handling and hanging.
Every professional or at-home chef knows the importance of a good cutting board. Whether mincing herbs or chopping carrots, onions, and potatoes to throw into a vegetable soup–or even slicing cantaloupe and watermelon for a fruit salad to serve at a barbecue or summer picnic, a high-quality cutting board helps ensure safety, efficiency, and convenience. Epicurean has developed a cutting surface that delivers all that and more.
- Dishwasher-safe: unlike wood and bamboo cutting boards, Epicurean cutting surfaces are high-quality food-prep surfaces that can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Made in the USA: Epicurean cutting surfaces are exclusively manufactured in the United States of America.
- NSF Certified: certified by the National Sanitary Foundation, you can be sure that your nonporous Epicurean cutting surface will be easy to clean and will not harbor bacteria.
- FSC Certified: Epicurean’s Natural, Slate, and RC100 materials are all certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Knife Friendly: Epicurean cutting surfaces will score slightly as to not dull your knife so you will sharpen less.
- Heat-Resistant: Epicurean cutting surfaces are heat-resistant up to 350 degrees F (176 degrees C), so you can use the surface as a trivet without leaving a blemish. (Not microwave-safe and should not be used as cookware.)
A smart and practical alternative to poly, glass, and wood cutting boards, the cutting surface features compressed layers of , nonporous wood fiber composite from trees harvested under guidelines of the North America Sustainable Forestry Standards. In fact, the materials are also certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (Slate, Natural, and RC100 only) and they are National Safety Foundation (NSF) approved (Slate and Natural only), which ensures an easy-to-clean nonporous design that will not harbor bacteria.
Compressed layers of nonporous wood fiber and food-safe resin form a high-quality food-prep surface.
The wood-based cutting surface provides a natural look and texture, and it comes in a variety of different earth-toned colors. Each color depends on the combination of fiber sources, which are layered together and pressed along with a food-safe resin to form a highly functional food-prep surface. Over time, the color of the material will develop a richer, more enhanced hue.
Unlike other surfaces, cutting on the wood-based cutting surface won’t dull kitchen knives. The surface will score slightly to help protect the knife’s edge, which means less need for re-sharpening knife blades.
The cutting surface offers a low-profile design that slips neatly into vertical or horizontal cupboards for space-saving storage between uses. The cutting surface might be best left out on the counter–whether tucked behind the cookie jar or under the basket of fruit–for quick, everyday access. Both sides of the unit work equally well for food preparation–the board can also be used as a serving tray when offering cheese and crackers or other hors d’oeuvres to guests at a party. Furthermore, the board can be used as a trivet on a dining table or buffet to prevent pots and pans for damaging surfaces. The unit can withstand heat up to 350 degrees F (176 degrees C), but it should not be used in the microwave or used as cookware in the oven.
Use and Care
The cutting surface offers a durable design that can stand up to the rigorous daily use of any busy kitchen. It resists staining and cracking and offers maintenance-free convenience–no need to oil or bleach. Though stain-resistant, the cutting surface may stain if left in contact with a highly alkaline product or food for a prolonged amount of time. Liver, papaya, and red beets, for example, may leave a mark. To remove stubborn stains, try a non-abrasive household cleaner.
Made in the USA, the cutting surface can be cleaned in the dishwasher (unlike wood and bamboo cutting boards) or by hand in the sink with hot soapy water. As with any wood product, be sure to dry the cutting surface completely and store upright when not in use to avoid warping. Original, attractive, and functional, the cutting surface offers exceptional convenience to any home or commercial kitchen. Choose from a variety of styles, colors, and sizes.